Terms and conditions for use of this Lotus F1 Team Limited website
Lotus F1 Team Limited has created this website in order for you to obtain the latest information about the Lotus F1 Team and its race and test programme in the FIA Formula One World Championship. The site also aims to give you an insight into the personalities and behind-the-scenes life of every aspect of a Formula One team, from the drivers and team managers on down. We hope you enjoy using this website.
Your access to and use of this website is conditional with your compliance to the terms and conditions given below and all applicable legislation. You agree that Lotus F1 Team Limited shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage to any property arising out of your failure to abide by your obligations hereunder.
Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is the most recent and correct, from time to time it can change without notice.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All copyrights in this website are strictly reserved to Lotus F1 Team Limited.
- All copyrights in this website, in particular on illustrations pictures, sound, script, animation and other material appearing on this website ("Content") belong to Lotus F1 Team Limited or third parties authorising Lotus F1 Team Limited to use said copyrights.
- You shall not copy, amend, reproduce in any form whatsoever the Content on this website or otherwise interfere with the website or do any act that is inconsistent with our rights.
You shall not do the following without prior written consent from Lotus F1 Team Limited:
- photocopy printouts of the Content;
- store the Content on disk (except where your computer or server keeps transitory copies, or "caches" the Content for the purposes of display and retrieval only);
- distribute the Content;
- remove the copyright notice from any part of the Content;
- create "deep links" (i.e. links to pages other than the "home page", or the first page which is displayed on entry of the Uniform Resource Locator http://www.lotusf1team.com/) or create a frame around the web pages such that their identity is masked;
- copy the Content to another website,
- make any commercial use of the Content.
Please address any requests to distribute or copy the Content to the webmaster by clicking on the link ’Contact’ in the footer.
The trademarks used on this website, whether registered or otherwise, are the property of Lotus F1 Team Limited, are used under licence or with the prior consent from the owner.
Passwords and Access Codes
During the registration procedure, you must enter an account name and a password. You alone are responsible for keeping this account name and password confidential and for all the activities carried out on your account. You shall; (i) inform Lotus F1 Team Limited immediately of any unauthorised use of your account and/or hisyour password and/or any breach of security; and (ii) make sure that at the end of each session you disconnect properly.
Lotus F1 Team Limited will not obtain data enabling you to be personally identified unless you give us this information by filling in and sending us the forms on this website. This information is confidential and kept by Lotus F1 Team Limited. No commercial use will be made of the information without prior written authorisation from Lotus F1 Team Limited.
The data you provide about yourself is essential for answering your requests for information, newsletters, etc. This information is exclusively for the use of Lotus F1 Team Limited.
You have a right to access and can rectify data about yourself by clicking on the link ’Contact’ in the footer.
We may obtain information which cannot under any circumstances be linked to a particular person. This information relates to the type of internet browser that you use, your computer system and the name of the domain by which you accessed our website.
When you visit our website, we plant a "cookie" in your computer. A "cookie" does not enable us to identify you. Generally, it tracks the beginning and end of your session on our site. This information will be stored on your computer for a period of less than six months.
You must have "cookies" enabled in order to navigate on our site.
Limitation of Liability
You visit this website at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Lotus F1 Team Limited or any members of its network be held liable for damages, whether direct or indirect, including but not limited to loss, loss of data or programmes, or financial loss resulting from access to or use of this website or any of the websites linked to it (except personal injury or death caused by our gross negligence).
Access to this website may be subject to restrictions. You must therefore make sure that the law of the country from which you have made the connection permits you to access and use our website.
Lotus F1 Team Limited is in no way responsible for the content of websites to which there is a link from the Lotus F1 Team Limited website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Updating these Terms and Conditions
Lotus F1 Team Limited reserves the right to modify and update access to this website as well as the terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by any such variations. You must therefore refer to these pages regularly to check the terms and conditions.