At the Lotus F1 Team Paddock Club suite, our hosts and team members will cater to the needs of you and your guests over the entire race weekend, giving you an exclusive insight in to the workings of Lotus F1 Team.
Guests will be able to view all of the Formula 1 sessions and support races from within the comforts of the suite, which is located directly above the Lotus F1 Team garage. Overlooking the start / finish straight, guests will have unrivalled views of all the track action as well as access to additional grandstand and roof top viewing areas.
You will have the opportunity to view the team up close at work in the team garages during the daily pit lane walk; the very best opportunity to see the mechanics preparing the Lotus F1 Team cars before the sessions and the race itself and a fantastic photo opportunity for any Formula 1 enthusiast.
Daily driver appearances and autograph sessions ensure that all guests receive a truly unforgettable experience with Lotus F1 team, with complementary gift packs providing a great souvenir of your day.
A gourmet luncheon is served with complementary wine and champagne; the finest cuisine on offer at the Grand Prix.
Guests also have access to further entertainment areas, photo printers and internet stations in addition to the above.
Facilities that guests can enjoy in the Lotus F1 Team Paddock Club suite include;
- Fine dining, consisting of a three course gourmet luncheon served with complimentary wine and champagne throughout the day
- Team driver / senior management interviews and autograph sessions within the team’s exclusive suite on each day of the race weekend
- Access to the Lotus F1 Team garage on daily pit lane walks, as well as the opportunity to view other team garages from the pit lane
- Allocated grandstand seating or viewing from within the suite / roof terrace
- VIP corporate gift pack for every guest on each day of the event
- Video wall and plasma screens to view track action
- Internet and track data information points
- Lounge area for B2B discussions
- Access to Paddock Club entertainment area, including day spa, DJ, complimentary champagne bar and race simulation games
- Access to the support race paddock.
- Individual tickets issued on a daily basis, enabling different guests and clients to attend on different days
- Allocated private tables to cater for 6, 10 or 12 guests [small groups of 5 or less will be allocated seats together on a shared table with other team guests]